- Colitis and colic symptoms – all complaints associated with discomfort or pain in the intestines, bloating, rumbling.
- Indigestion or disturbances in bowel movements after viral or bacterial infections of the intestine, especially chronic (lasting more than 15 days).
- Conditions after taking antibiotics , which have violated the qualities of the normal intestinal flora.
- Conditions that occur after chemotherapy (mucositis) or radiotherapy (atrophic colitis) and are associated with direct damage of the mucous membrane by the active substance.
- Conditions of increased metabolic needs of organism associated with the need for rapid growth or muscle mass.
- The Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease are diseases associated with disruption of integrity of the mucous membrane of the colon due to autoimmune conflict.
- There are data of improvement of the metabolic syndrome (disorder of blood sugar, blood fats, overweight, high blood pressure, oily liver). Studies have shown that within one week the insulin sensitivity in patients increases by 300%.
- Butyric acid is successfully used in cases of encephalopathy in liver cirrhosis caused by high levels of ammonia in blood.
- There are data of anti-tumor effect due to stimulation of the “correct” cell division.
The usual dosage is 3×1 caps. daily with food.
For a more expressed effect and rapid achievement of the desired effect, the dose may be increased up to 3×2 caps. daily with food.
So far there have been found no contraindications to the use of butyric acid.
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
It should be taken into account that intake of high doses of BUTAREN®, leads to increased import of sodium, which is important for patients taking diuretics.
MEDICINAL AND OTHER INTERACTIONS
So far there have been found no adverse drug interactions. The effect of BUTAREN® may be potentiated by its joint intake with pre- and probiotics.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
So far there is no evidence of adverse effects in pregnant and lactating women. Butyric acid is a natural product in breast milk, which has a beneficial effect on the infant.
None to our knowledge. None reported.
Order from Amazon