- During and after a prolonged illness, leading to weight loss, loss of strength and appetite, chronic fatigue.
- Conditions that occur afterchemotherapy or radiation therapy, weight loss, fatigue, intoxication, prolonged diarrhea.
- Conditions of increased metabolic needs of the body associated with the need for rapid growth or muscle mass, rapid recovery after physical efforts, in case of conditions of increased stress and mental fatigue.
- There are data of improvement of the metabolic syndrome (disorder of blood sugar, blood fats, overweight, high blood pressure, oily liver). Studies have shown that within one week the insulin sensitivity in patients increases by 300%.
- Colitis and colic symptoms – all complaints associated with discomfort or pain in the intestines, bloating, rumbling, difficult or infrequent bowel movements.
- Cars and colic symptoms – all symptoms associated with discomfort or pain in the intestines, bloating, rumbling, frequent diarrhea.
- Successfully is used in all cases of high levels of ammonia in the blood, which quickly leads to its normalization.
The usual dosage is 3×2 caps. Butaren®Amino daily with food.
For a more expressed effect and rapid achievement of the desired effect, the dose may be increased to 3×3 caps. Butaren®Amino daily with food.
So far there have been found no contraindications to the use of butyric acid or L-Glutamine.
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
It should be taken into account that high doses of BUTAREN®Amino lead to increased import of sodium, which is important for patients taking diuretics. Very high doses of L-Glutamine, can cause gastrointestinal disorders.
MEDICINAL AND OTHER INTERACTIONS
So far there have been found no adverse drug interactions.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
So far there is no evidence of adverse effects in pregnant and lactating women. Butyric acid is a natural product in breast milk, which has a beneficial effect on the infant. Glutamine represents about half of the amino acids in the body and during pregnancy and lactation is necessary for the growth and development of the fetus.
None to our knowledge. None reported.
Order from Amazon